JP Turbo B565X for EVO9 4G63T
802380-00$ 1650.00EVO9 4G63T
JP Turbo B565X for 4G63 EVO4-8 & EVO9 is designed with a corresponding horsepower of up to 600PS. For customers who desire top-end horsepower, the turbo offers high-efficiency turbine and compressor wheels. With our patented PEEK and ceramic ball bearing, the design will increase the pressure efficiency at low revolutions. In the actual testing, it reaches the peak power at 3500 rpm as well as showing strong power output and acceleration after the medium speed. The performance is fierce and its strong output extends until the chips cut the fuel. Forged engine, professional tuning support and other upgrades are strongly recommended before running this turbo.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution EVO 4-8 & EVO9 4G63T
- Direct Bolt-On, easy and convenient to install for cost-efficiency.
- Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RPM. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength SUS310 alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- Unique compresor cover design offers 20% more air ratio larger than the original coer. It’s capable of withstanding higher pressure and produce higher output.
- The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant D5S cast iron. The content of high-temperature resistant metal nickel, which can withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
- Billet adjustable actuator comes with 5 different springs, able to adjust boost level according to tuning needs.
- Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS JP Turbo B565X
The wheel comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and the air intake.
- All package items are shown in the pictures above.
- By ocean/ air/ express (FOB Kaohsiung)
- includes UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT etc.
PLEASE LOGIN TO POST REVIEWS.